Term 4 Learning Goal

Term 4 Learning Goal

My Learning Goal
Try harder in my maths because right now I have been taking the easy questions. In term four I am going to challenge myself to take the harder questions.
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.

I am going to do this by if I get to options and one is easy and the other is hard I will pick the hard.
Challenge myself with tricky questions.
Ask for help if the questions are too hard.
Practice at home and in SML time.
Continue getting Mathletics points each week.
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
I will know I have done the because I would be finding myself doing all the hard things not easy.
My Learner Qualities Goal
Collaborate because I just work with my friends when I really need to work with others in the Year 6 Hub.
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
By if my friends want to work with me and someone that I don’t usually work with asks me to work with them then do it.
Try to work with different people all the time.
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
I will be working with people I don’t usually work with

No comments:

Post a Comment